- About UCP
- UCP Programs
- Community Resources
- UCP Services
- For Staff
The programs under the UCP umbrella have over 20 years of experience in training geoscience professionals, and undergraduate and graduate students and their faculty. Today, we combine state-of-the-art instruction design platforms and pedagogy with cutting-edge science to ensure the effective training of the next generation of science and technical workers.
* Instructional design that includes needs assessments, learning objectives, and effective evaluation.
* Delivery media, including both synchronous and asynchronous platforms, for educational experiences and workshops that reach a dispersed audience.
* Case-based modules, classroom captured lecture webcasts, and interactive mediated modules with sophisticated animations and graphics.
* Training and certification processes that can be tied to graduate credit and accreditation.
* Fellowship, post-doctoral, and training experiences for undergraduate and graduate students.
Rich Jeffries email@example.com
Rebecca Haacker-Santos firstname.lastname@example.org
Hanne Mauriello email@example.com
Mohan Ramamurthy firstname.lastname@example.org
Valerie Williams email@example.com
The UCAR Community Programs provide innovative resources, tools, and services in support of the research and education goals of the atmospheric and Earth system sciences community.
A major focus for UCP is making sure the science from NCAR and UCAR institutions is translated in novel ways to a variety of audiences and stakeholders.